- Packaging: 1000kg Bags
- Price: $220 per 1 ton ( 1000kg )
- Minimum Order: 5 tons ( 5000kg )
*Order quantities are calculated in tons (ex: 1 ton, 2 tons, 3 tons) and 1 ton = $220
Keep your pellet grill and smoker fired up with Bio Power Oak Hardwood Pellets. Bio Power Oak Hardwood Pellets offer better flavor and a more efficient burn. Why? Unlike most pellets available, Bio Power Oak Hardwood Pellets are not a byproduct but rather 100% pure virgin Oak woods. No oils, chemicals or binders added. The kiln dried process creates low moisture content for a very dry, hot burning pellet. This means it burns less to maintain your desired temperature, giving you more pellets for your next barbecue and less ash to clean. These pure virgin hardwood pellets will give you consistent results bag after bag.
- Made of 100% natural post oak wood
- Great For BBQ, Smoke, Roast, Grill, Bake, Braise
|Brand Name||Oak Wood Pellets|
|Ash Content (%)||0.3|
|Packaging||1000kg Big Bags|
|Density||600kg/m3 – 800kg/m3|
|Calorific Content||4600 – 5100 Kcal/Kg|
|Moisture (%||≤ 5%|
|Usage||Cooking Fuel – Heating System|
How To Use Oak Hardwood Pellets
When initially filling the hopper of a pellet grill, the pellets will need to travel down the delivery tube into the firebox before grilling or smoking can begin. It may be necessary to remove pieces of your grill to see the firebox and know when the pellets have started spilling in.
Once the pellets reach this point and begin to burn, place all parts back into the grill and set the temperature to your desired level. See the grill manufacturer’s instructions for details and specifics on these steps.
- Store unused pellets in a clean, dry area.
- If you experience temperature swings or inaccurate temperatures on your grill, try cleaning any residual ash to ensure the pellets continue to burn clean and the sensors are working properly.
There are no reviews yet.